The regulation on restrictions entered in force on August 31 until September 30th
- The regulation introduces the following changes:
- Participants of international conferences will be exempted from quarantine upon entering Poland. However, they will have to certify the date and nature of the conference to a state border officer
- It will be possible to serve meals on trains (subject to mandatory seat reservations).
- Those taking certain exams, will be exempt from the requirement to cover their mouths and noses and will have to observe 1,5 m of physical distance.
All other restrictions are extended:
Wearing a mask is not required outdoors, while respecting the 1.5 m physical distance. However, the requirement to cover the nose and mouth with a mask indoors remains unchanged.
Fully vaccinated persons are not included in all limits described below
In case of 4th wave – The Polish government could possibly introduce a sanitary pass allowing people vaccinated to continue to go to the restaurant, café, bar, hotel…
- Restaurants are open, with a maximum occupancy of 75%. The distance between tables must be at least 1.5 m – unless there is a partition of at least 1 m between them.
SERVICES & RECREATION
- Museums and art galleries are open, with a maximum of 15 persons or one person per 10 m2.
- Cultural institutions (cinemas, theaters, opera houses, philharmonic) are open, with a limit of 75% of the seats occupied. Food and drink are allowed.
- Indoor concerts and circus are allowed, with a limit of 75% of occupation.
- Open-air theaters, operas, philharmonic, concerts and circus are allowed, with an average of 75% of the seats (250 persons maximum)
- Outdoor amusement parks are open with a maximum occupancy of 75%.
- Nightclubs are open, with a limit of 150 persons.
- Institutions, such as public libraries, casinos and children’s playrooms, are open with a limit of one person per 10m2.
- Fairs and conferences can be organized, with a limit of one person on 10m2.
- Services (hair salons, beauty salons, tattoo parlors, piercing salons) are open, with the respect of the sanitary regime.
- Hotels and all other accommodations are open with a maximum of 75% of occupancy. Groups of children and youth under 12 are not included in this limit.
- Gatherings such as weddings, communions, and funeral meals outdoors or in dedicated dining spaces may be held with a limit of 150 people.
- Gatherings that take place on the premises or in the building listed as the address of the residence or stay of the person hosting the event, may be held, with a limit set at 25 people.
- In stores and post office, the number of customers is limited to 1 person on 10 m2.
- Furniture stores, DIY stores and shopping malls are fully open, but the number of customers is limited to 1 person on 10 m2.
- Fitness clubs and gyms are open, with a limit of one person on 10 m2.
- Indoor sports facilities, swimming pools and water parks are open with a space occupancy limit of 75%.
- Sporting events may be attended by the public in indoor sports facilities with a 50% seat occupancy limit.
- Outdoor sports fields are open for sports activities for a maximum of 500 people present at any one time.
- Sporting events may be attended by the public in the outdoor sports fields, with a limit of 50% of seats occupied.
- Religious worship institutions may be filled up to 75%.