Today, the government announced further bans linked to the sanitary situations with almost 30 000 cases per days and a death toll increase and 70% of the beds and respirators occupied. According to the government, the situation should significantly improve in the next 2 or 3 weeks. About the vaccination, the government said that more than 5 million people have been vaccinated, but the government still does not have enough doses to vaccinate on time as planned.
New restrictions from Saturday:
- Sanitary distance measures: 1 person per 20m2 in large-format stores, churches and places of worship – Distance of 1.5 m – mandatory mask.
- Large furniture and construction stores above 2000m2 will be closed.
- Hairdressing and beauty salons closed until April 9
- Nurseries and kindergartens will be closed, except for medics and some exceptions.
- Sports facilities until April 9th. (excepted for professional sports purposes without audience).
- The government asks as much people possible to use remote work
All the previous restrictions remains:
- Closed Hotel (except for hotel workers and certain business trips)
- Closed cinemas
- Closed theater and operas
- Closed museums
- Closed swimming pools (except for swimming pools in facilities performing medical activity and for members of the national team), saunas, solarium
- Closed casinos