The Minister of Health extends COVID-19 measures but not all of them, senior hours and shopping mall opening will be implemented from Monday, February 1st. In addition, art galleries and museums (with a maximum of 1 person / 15m2) will also be allowed to open.
“We open all trade. We open it with the intention that there is a sanitary regime and the requirement to keep distance, the requirement to wear masks… the senior hours will be abolished from February 1st “ – Health Minister – Adam Niedzielski.
For tourism industry, fitness clubs and gastronomy, no decision for the moment, the restrictions are extended until February14th and could remain until March 1st and the potential end of the lockdown.
All other bans remain the same.
- Limiting the functioning of hotels (available to medics, patients of specialist hospitals, COS centers. Staff hotels are also an exception).
- Closed ski slopes
- Sports infrastructure available only as part of professional sports
- 10-day quarantine for people coming to Poland with organized transport
- Forbidden for people under 16 to walk in public places without the care of a parent or legal guardian from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Restrictions on collective transport (50% of the number of seats, or 30% of all seats and standing places)
- Restrictions in religious places – max. 1 person / 15m2
- Participation in meetings – max. 5 people
- Ban on weddings, communions and parties.
- Closed gyms, fitness clubs and aquaparks
- Restriction in shops – max. 1 person / 15m2
- Closed restaurants (Only take away or delivery).
- Nurseries and kindergartens remain unchanged
- Hairdressing and beauty salons operate in a sanitary regime